Below are some common questions I receive from my clients. If you would like to know more, please feel free to ask via my Contact Form or email me at email@example.com.
1. How do I know my data is secure? I use password protection software (1Password) for accessing your accounts. Files are stored and shared via Dropbox.
2. How can I get in touch with you if I have a question or need to discuss details of my project? My preferred method of communication is via my project management software because it keeps the record of all communication and allows me to receive your questions without interfering with whatever I am working on. Email is also a good option and I check it regularly. You can also schedule a Skype, Google Hangouts, or a phone call to address any issues in detail.
3. How much do you charge for your services? As a one-woman shop, I am able to keep my business costs low which translates in lower prices to my clients. Since each project has a unique scope and requirements, I don’t have a set price for my services. A quote will be provided after I get familiar with your business and your request. My pricing is based on the balance between the highest quality and affordability. Payment is accepted via PayPal and credit card.
4. Do you provide website maintenance on non-WordPress websites? I only provide website design and maintenance on WordPress websites. If you have a static website, I can work with you to convert it to a WordPress website.
5. How long does it take to have a website created? The answer depends on how complex you need your website to be. Once I receive all the content files from you and we have agreed on the concept, it typically takes 2—3 weeks to create a website.
6. Do I need to provide content for my site. Yes, all website content, including images, should be provided prior to the design process. I will help you select the right image files and types of content that would fit your website the best.
7. Do you take care of Hosting and Domain Names for my site? I do not provide hosting or domain name registration, but I can help you with domain name registration and creating a hosting account as part of the website development package.
8. Why do you only build WordPress websites? WordPress is a great solution for businesses because it is highly customizable and flexible. A business owner can easily maintain and update the website and add or remove features as the business grows and evolves without the need to hire a web developer. It uses very secure technology which receives regular core updates to ensure the highest level of data protection. WordPress allows you to have a fully functioning, secure website for a minimal investment. Over a quarter of all CMS (content management system) websites in the world use WordPress. Companies like Fortune, Time Inc., Sony Music, TechCrunch, Mercedes-Benz are built with WordPress.